Budget Open House
January 20, 2012
The Town of Middletown is holding an open house on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 for all Middletown residents interested in sharing their ideas with town administration and officials about budget priorities for the upcoming budget year beginning July 1, 2012 (Fiscal Year 2013). The open house will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the following municipal buildings:
– Town Hall, 350 East Main Road;
– Middletown Police Station, 123 Valley Road;
– Middletown Fire Department, 239 Wyatt Road;
– Middletown Public Works Department, 9 Berkeley Avenue;
– Middletown Senior Center, 650 Green End Avenue;
– Middletown Public Library, 700 West Main Road.
Representatives from various town departments will be on hand to give tours of town facilities, to answer questions and to listen to ideas, concerns or suggestions for the FY2013 budget. Copies of the current budget and capital improvement plan will be available for review.
There are a number of budget meetings scheduled for the spring, including two public hearings on the budget in May. The schedule of meetings is posted on the Town’s website at /.
[For further information, please contact Maureen Maurer, Town Administrator’s office, 849-2898 or firstname.lastname@example.org]